WELCOME

Hello and Welcome to my blog. I hope you fing it enjoyable, feel free to leave a thought (comment) about any of the entries or you can sign my guesttbook. Well I hope you have an enjoyable time .

2.12.2007

Working on my car with the guys

Yesterday I replaced mt thermostat in my car with my friends (Dewayne & Rob). I wish we could get more men from church to help others fix stuff for them. It is a great way to get to know other men in the church and area. I find it dose not matter how long it takes to fix the problem just being around the men is great. I know that there are men in our church that have different skills that we could put to Gods use. I would love to see more of the men wanting to help others in our church or area.

No comments: