WELCOME

Hello and Welcome to my blog. I hope you fing it enjoyable, feel free to leave a thought (comment) about any of the entries or you can sign my guesttbook. Well I hope you have an enjoyable time .

2.05.2007

The day after bules

What did everyone think of the super bowl last night? I am feeling blue along with all those Bears fans, I was a good game. I know that some of you just watch the super bowl for the commercials, so for you and everyone who watch the super bowl what did you thing of them and which one did you like the most?

1 comment:

Ron Korzeniowski, Jr. said...

Even when my team is in the big game (not this year), I like a close game. Couldn't watch the last 8 minutes of this one. By then, it was clear to me it was all but over.

Monday morning, back to the routine. No emotion whatsoever.