WELCOME

Hello and Welcome to my blog. I hope you fing it enjoyable, feel free to leave a thought (comment) about any of the entries or you can sign my guesttbook. Well I hope you have an enjoyable time .

2.03.2007

Who is going to win the super bowl?

Who is going to win the super bowl? Yes, it is that time of year again, it is super bowl time. I am sure that you have been asked who you think is going to win the super bowl and have seen the super bowl board or games going around work this week. If you have just returned to earth from another plant. The Chicago Bears and Indianapolis Colts are in the Super bowl this year. I would like to know who you think is going to win the super bowl and what the final score will be?

1 comment:

Ron Korzeniowski, Jr. said...

Chicago 21 -- Colts 20